Friday 7 October 2011

Todays outfit October 7

I haven't done one of these for a while and as Im rocking a bit of vintage today I thought I better let the blogging community know about it.  My Nana gave me these trousers a couple of weeks ago, with some amazing dresses, (more on those later) and I am still in two minds whether to get them tailored.  















As you can see they havent got a flared bottom but as they are a looser fit around your bum I think it needs a tapered leg to balance it out. What do you guys think, shall I leave them as they are? Any opinions very welcome!


Jacket - ASOS
Tshirt - Topshop
Trousers - Vintage
Ballet Pumps - Ebay
Necklace - Banana Republic
Ring - Accessorize




xxx

4 comments:

  1. I actually think my Nan has those trousers...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. Massive crush in him but great actor also.

    I think the trousers look great, makes them a little more casual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These trousers are amazing! I love the colour of them, and the blazer suits them really well.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greaat outfit!The necklace is just outstanding.xo

    ReplyDelete

Any comments from you lovely lot is much appreciated. Please let me know if you have a blog as well, I would love to check it out xx