Friday 15 June 2012

My makeup bag June 15, 2012




Its been a long time coming but I thought I would do one of these as a few people have asked me what make up Ive been wearing lately.  I would love to be one of those girls that are super organised in the morning, walking out the door with perfect hair and make up and carrying just the minimal stuff to top it up. 

Unfortunately im not and the usual scenario is the BF in the car honking the horn to warn me he is going to leave any second, causing me to run out the door, with my hair not finished, rocking a "Clockwork Orange" look with only one mascared eye and dropping half my stuff...

Mulberry make up bag - Mulberry sample sale



Mac Ruby Woo lipstick - the most perfect matt lipstick EVER









Kent Finest Comb

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers


and very randomly

Bio Sculpture Gel Gloss Top Coat - however please note this is amazing! Dries literally within seconds..


and heres the finished product...



xxx










1 comment:

  1. That lipstick looks fantastic on you! I absolutely love ruby woo, it is such a perfect colour. I love your blog and I have subscribed. I would love it if you could check out my blog too :)
    http://out-of-liner.blogspot.com.au/
    x

    ReplyDelete

Any comments from you lovely lot is much appreciated. Please let me know if you have a blog as well, I would love to check it out xx