Friday, 10 June 2011

Costume Jewellery - sharing my obsession

I don't know about you but I'm never going to suit the term "shoe or handbag" girl.  I just love too many forms of fashion to be restricted to those two things and I think theres so much choice out there now that you should make the most of it!!  One thing I can definitely hold my hands up and say im OBSESSED with is costume jewellery, especially rings.  You can get unique and reasonably priced costume jewellery almost anywhere nowdays, here a few of my recent purchases:

Dorothy Perkins £8.50
Kenneth Jay Lane @ Cocosa.com £45
Accessorize £8
(Excuse my nails in the last one, they are due a touch up)!

Statement bracelets and necklaces are easily found on the highstreet now as well, I spotted this one in the Swarovski store this week and have put it to the top of my wish list, its a special design by Christopher Kane and perfect for so many outfits:
Swarovski around £300

I hope these few examples help you all with inspiration and while making your statement its always good to remember a famous quote by Dita Von Teese that I read recently:  'I'd rather have something big and fake, than small and real.'


xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love the accessorize ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic website, could you be interested in going through an interview concerning just how you made it? You can visit my site.
    Costume jewellery

    ReplyDelete

Any comments from you lovely lot is much appreciated. Please let me know if you have a blog as well, I would love to check it out xx