Thursday 16 June 2011

FrockMe! Vintage Fashion Fair

Apologies for not checking in for a while everyone, I have been off work for a few days and spending some time with my lovely Nana!  Anyway on Sunday I went to FrockMe! in Chelsea, which is a vintage fashion fair. You might have heard of it, Channel 4 did a series inspired by it and they hold about seven a year in London and Brighton.

I love vintage fashion, admittedly I haven't the confidence to pull a lot of it off, but I love all the history that comes with the clothes and how glamorous it all was. This is my first time to a FM event as well and I was not disappointed, there was a whole array of items, with amazing cocktail dresses, lots of furs, beautiful brooches and earrings.


Heres a few snaps I took:
Amazing cocktail dress! £400
Opera Jacket £1500 LadyElisba has her eye on it
LadyElisba modelling a (slightly freaky) fox fur

Sorry my pictures arent that great, I got a little carried away and forgot to be snappy happy! I fell in love with loads of jewellery but ended up settling on a bag as I am going to Goodwood Revival in September and needed one to go with my dress. Isnt it gooooorgeous? I thought it was perfect for Goodwood as well as a nice handbag for dinner or a bar.




So now Im officially hooked and cannot wait for my next chance to go.  The rest of the dates for London and Brighton are as follows and if you want more info on how to get there etc visit the FrockMe! website:


Brighton - 2 OCT   6 NOV (Sundays 11 am - 5.00pm)

London - 11 SEPT   16 OCT   27 NOV (Sundays 11 am - 5.30pm)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments from you lovely lot is much appreciated. Please let me know if you have a blog as well, I would love to check it out xx