Thursday 30 June 2011

Todays outfit June 28

Tweed jacket ASOS shirt Topshop Black Jeggings Topshop

Ok so I know this is a little delayed but procrastinate is my middle name at the moment :( I think im starting to become a little obsessed with brogues, I just wish they would bring out some more funky coloured pairs. Im not a chunky brogue lover though, I appreciate them on other people but with my chicken legs it looks/feels like im wearing bricks on my feet.  These are a slimmer more feminine version of them.  And at £10 I think a complete bargain!!
ps. sorry for the demented smile I have in the first pic, goodness knows why I did that!
Black patent brogues Ebay


















xxx

3 comments:

  1. looking good, Beresford

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ur an amazingly beautiful and talented woman, love the way u use words.. And ur dress sense is class!! Pls post more pics and more often..
    Ur #1 fan Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit, love the blazer


    http://thejoyofbeingalternative.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Any comments from you lovely lot is much appreciated. Please let me know if you have a blog as well, I would love to check it out xx