Wednesday 3 August 2011

Style stalker!

Now when it comes to fashion and styling I try to always dress to my mood, and while I appreciate new trends I wont wear them unless I know they suit me or I feel comfortable in them. However one thing I will always do is take inspiration from other people whether its celebrities or people I know/meet.
So from now on I have decided to dedicate a little post to each stylish person I see, as everyone deserves a little recognition for their fashionable dress sense!

The first one is going to be the lovely Lucy Porter who I work with.  She constantly looks stylish, whether I see her queuing for breakfast in the canteen or going out to a meeting with clients, and she knows what suits her figure and how to show off some of her best assets (boobs and bum)!  Plus she loves colour and I applaud that as I can be a bit of a wimp when it comes to braving the brights...


Coral top from H&M
Belt from Aldo
Skirt from H&M
Bag from H&M
Jewellery from Aldo


Dress from Kate Moss Collection at Topshop
Sandals from Aldo
Bangle from Aldo
Ring from Saliba Boutique in Austrailia



Jacket and top from Topshop
Trousers are vintage (from my aunts wardrobe)
Pumps from Dorothy Perkins
All jewellery from Aldo
Bag from Mulberry



xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments from you lovely lot is much appreciated. Please let me know if you have a blog as well, I would love to check it out xx